Consumer & Safety Resources
Texas Watch and the Texas Watch Foundation are committed to helping consumers navigate these difficult times. It is important that we all stay home and stay safe. To help you do so, we have compiled resources related to consumers and safety here. For more resources, please see texaswatch.org/covid19.
Your representative is here to help you. If you are experiencing problems with unemployment benefits, safety, or any other issue, find who represents you here.
- Texas Family Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Texas Abuse Hotline: 1-800-252-5400
- Find local programs for victims of abuse around the state with Womenslaw.org
- Victims of domestic violence: say codeword 'Mask 19' at pharmacy
- How Victims of Domestic Violence Can Afford Transitional Housing
- How to protect your family after being discharged from the hospital with COVID-19
Consuming Goods Safely Resources:
If you think you might have COVID-19:
Tips for Following the CDC guidelines:
To protect yourself against coronavirus, the best advice is to wash your hand frequently for 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, cough into your elbow, keep a safe distance from other people, and stay home.
Last updated: November 30, 2020Learn Category: