The Rundown - August 2022
In this month's episode of "The Rundown," Executive Director Ware Wendell updates the public on important insurance developments, a big win for our veterans, news about our team, and helpful resources for blocking unwanted robocalls. Be sure to check out the links provided below.
1) Burn Pits 360 (Site): https://burnpits360.org/
2) "The PACT Act and Your VA Benefits," U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (Site): https://www.va.gov/resources/
3) "Veterans Affected by Burn Pit Smoke Inhalation Will Receive Help With Passing of PACT Act," The Source, Texas Public Radio (Radio/Article): https://www.tpr.org/podcast/
4) "Introducing Robenson Alexis," Texas Watch (Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?
5) "Farewell to Kelly Taft," Texas Watch (Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?
6) "How to Stop Unwanted Calls," Federal Trade Commission (Article): https://consumer.ftc.gov/
7) "Robocalls," Federal Trade Commission (Article): https://consumer.ftc.gov/
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recommendations. If you find it informative, please like our video and subscribe to our channel to protect your rights. Texas Watch is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that advocates for the rights of consumers, workers, patients, and policyholders. Learn more at https://www.texaswatch.org/.