The Rundown - February 2022
In the February edition of "The Rundown," Executive Director Ware Wendell updates the public on a big win for workers in Congress, tips on how to ensure your vehicle is repaired safely, as well as deep dive reporting on the winter storms and patient safety that you won't want to miss.
1) "A Win for #MeToo and Employees" by Kelly Taft, Texas Watch (Blog): https://www.texaswatch.org/blog/win-metoo-and-employees
2) "Texas Power Crisis: 4:37 From Disaster," a four-part streaming docuseries by NBC DFW 5 (Link): https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/nbc-5-releases-texas-power-crisis-437-from-disaster-a-4-part-streaming-docuseries/2887661/
3) "In Conversation: Auto Safety with Burl Richards," Texas Watch (Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObyH5Qp2tQ
4) "In Conversation: Auto Safety with Burl Richards," Texas Watch (Podcast): https://www.texaswatch.org/podcasts/episode-54-conversation-auto-safety-burl-richards
5) "5 Years After 'Dr. Death,' Doctors Still Come to Texas to Leave Pasts Behind," a three-part series by KXAN Investigates (Link): https://www.kxan.com/investigations/5-years-after-dr-death-doctors-still-come-to-texas-to-leave-pasts-behind/
Contact us at email@example.com with your recommendations. If you find it informative, please like our video and subscribe to our channel to protect your rights. Texas Watch is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that advocates for the rights of consumers, workers, patients, and policyholders. Learn more at https://www.texaswatch.org/.