The Rundown - January 2023
In this month's episode of "The Rundown," Executive Director Ware Wendell updates the public on what is happening at the Texas Capitol, a great bill to protect drivers, our latest interview on auto safety, and our newest team member. Be sure to check out the links provided below.
1) “Day One: 88th Legislature,” Texas Watch (Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2N8Hau3QlY
2) House Bill 150 by Rep. Julie Johnson, Texas Legislature Online (Bill): https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=88R&Bill=HB150
3) Act to stop “swoop and settle” insurance schemes, Texas Watch (Website): https://www.texaswatch.org/stop-swoop-settle
4) “In Conversation: Auto Appraisal with Robert McDorman,” Texas Watch (Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_hv_0NkGe4
5) Fight for #SafeRepairs, Texas Watch (Website): https//www.saferepairs.org
6) Act in support of auto safety legislation (Website): https://www.texaswatch.org/fair-appraisal
7) Learn about Amber George, Texas Watch (Website): https://www.texaswatch.org/about-us Contact us at email@example.com with your recommendations.
If you find it informative, please like our video and subscribe to our channel to protect your rights. Texas Watch is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that advocates for the rights of consumers, workers, patients, and policyholders. Learn more at https://www.texaswatch.org/.Learn Category: