COVID-19 Texas Vaccine Rollout
As of January 12, the following are eligible to receive a vaccine:
Phase 1A: Front-line healthcare workers and residents at long-term care facilities including:
- Long-Term Care facilities
- EMS 9-1-1
- Home Health
- ER/Urgent Care
- Late Responders
- School Nurses
- Long-Term Care Facility Residents
- Phase 1B: People over 65 or with a chronic medical condition that puts them are increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19
How do I get a vaccine?
- Phase 1A: If you are a healthcare worker, contact your employer. If you are a long-term care resident, contact your caretaker.
- Phase 1B: Please check the website of vaccine providers listed on the Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Availability map to see if they have enough vaccine supply at this time.
- Do not show up to a hospital or clinic looking for a vaccine.
- Instead please check their website for information about vaccine availability. Call if their website doesn’t answer your questions.
- Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Availability Interactive and Updated Map (DHS)
- When can I get my COVID-19 vaccine? See a state-by-state guide (Today)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Hub Providers (DHS)
- Crowdsourced COVID-19 Vaccine Information Page
Last updated: January 15, 2021